Personally Identifiable Information
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you as a person, such as your name, mailing address, email address, age range, and so on. Personal information is only collected when you willingly offer it to us. Personal data is collected so that we can better understand your requirements and interests and provide you with better service when we reach out to you through digital or non-digital medium of contacts including but not limited to emails, phone-calls, social media websites and applications, mobile chat applications and direct messenger services and so on.
If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. We may also retain any messages or other content you send through or post on Fable Fintech’s website.
Fable Fintech may record information about your transactions with us and/or our business partners, and combine such information with information about you in our possession. This information might include information necessary to process payments, such as billing information and your bank account information.
If you would like any of this information deleted, please email email@example.com with your name and email and all information will be deleted.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Location Data: When you access Fable Fintech’s websites by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey information to us about how you browse Fable Fintech’s website. Location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about you. However, location data may be used in conjunction with other information in a manner that may constitute personally identifiable information. Some features of Fable Fintech’s websites, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Web Beacons/Click-Stream Data: A web beacon is an electronic file that signals when a webpage, advertisement, video, other content, an email, or a newsletter has been viewed. We may use web beacons in our emails and newsletters, or on our websites and services. Fable Fintech may use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to collect click-stream data that helps us better understand how visitors move from page to page within our websites. As with cookies, our use of web beacons is anonymous and does not allow us to gather personally identifiable information about you.
Passive Browser Information: Fable Fintech collects passive browser information though its web servers. We use the passive browser information to help us understand how many visitors come to our websites and where they come from, and ultimately to help us make decisions about how to organize the websites and deliver advertising.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use Fable Fintech’s websites, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, data about how you interact with links on Fable Fintech’s websites, and other such information. We may display your IP address to the owners or maintainers of certain blogs, groups or communities if you post to those blogs, groups or communities and the owner or maintainer has enabled functionality for this purpose.
Scripts: A script is a short segment of computer code included in a web page or other content that can be used to set and access a cookie on your computer’s hard drive and to record your activity on a website. Fable Fintech may use scripts on Fable Fintech’s website, on third-party websites, or in our emails and newsletters.
Third-Party Data Providers: Fable Fintech may supplement the information it collects with other non-personally identifiable information provided by third-party data providers. The information provided may include estimates of your age, gender and your interests, but does not include personally identifiable information.
Usage of Data
- You might have to provide us with your personal information or identification for the opening, verification or continuation of your or your organization's accounts and our services related to that account as per the business dealing between both parties.
- If the above stated personal information or identification is not provided, it may result in the discontinuation of your account and services related to it.
- Your personal data might also be used to contact you for offering other business related products and services.
- Third-parties might get your personal data from us in case of;
- Verification of your credit worthiness.
- Customizing our products and services to your requirements.
- For our business needs and processes.
- Credit assessment.
- Your financial status.
- For marketing through direct or digital mediums to you and sending your promotional material. Including but not limited to phone calls, emails, direct messages, web and app based chat, videos, webinars, social media reach-outs and so on.
- For marketing for you, as stipulated in the business agreement between Fable Fintech and your organization.
- Administering or imposition of your business obligations and outstanding amounts if any.
- Our compliance with our obligations to you.
- For amendment of laws applicable to or binding us.
- To comply with the law of the land of any government, legal, tax, regulatory authority or any industrial authority, self-regulatory body and the financial service providers regulations that apply to us now and in the future.
- To adhere to any fidelity or contractual obligation, present or in the future, with local or foreign legal, law enforcement regulatory, tax, governmental, or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial services providers that is assumed by or imposed on us as a result of our financial, commercial, business, or other interests or activities in or related to the jurisdiction of the relevant local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement, or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial services providers.
- adhering to any duties, rules, policies, procedures, measures, or agreements for data and information sharing inside our intragroup firms, subsidiaries, or affiliates, as well as any other use of data and information in line with any group policy. -national programmes for sanctions compliance, as well as the prevention and detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, and other illegal activity.
Transfer of Data
- To collect, use, or disclose your personal data, we shall first seek your consent.
- We only collect personal information that we believe is relevant and required to help us run our business.
- We utilise your personal information to improve our products and our customer service.
- Your personal data may be sent to other parties, including Fable Fintech and our partner firms or agents, as recommended to you, worldwide, and as permitted by law, if you have given your consent. In compliance with the PDPA, any contracts with these third parties will include the appropriate provisions to secure the personal data that is being transmitted to them.
- If required by law, we may be required to reveal your personal information to governmental or judicial organisations or agencies, as well as our regulators.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we have about you is correct and up to date.
- We make appropriate security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, or disposal of personal data in our possession or under our control.
Fable Fintech reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the user content you post on any of Fable Fintech’s websites.
Fable Fintech also reserves the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
Following termination or deactivation of any of Fable Fintech’s website accounts, Fable Fintech may retain your profile information and user content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Fable Fintech may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including user content) contained in your communications to other users or posted to public or semi-public areas of Fable Fintech’s websites after termination or deactivation of your account.
Nothing on this website or in its contents is meant to give legal, data protection compliance, or other professional advice. We disclaim any liability for any loss resulting from reliance on the information or contents provided on this website.
We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this website and its contents, to the degree permitted by relevant laws.
Fable Fintech retains copyright on all the text, contents, graphics and trademarks displayed on this website with the exception of client and third-party logos which are used for information and representation purposes only.
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general purpose only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. The user shall not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of Fable Fintech. The user shall also not, without Fable Fintech’s prior permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any another system.
Although Fable Fintech tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “information”), provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Fable Fintech does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Fable Fintech makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. Certain links in this site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Fable Fintech has no control. Fable Fintech makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in such other Web Sites.
Fable Fintech hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event will Fable Fintech, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable for any decision made by the user and/or site visitor for any inference or action taken in reliance on the information provided in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this Disclaimer are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai (Maharashtra) (India) only for the resolution of all such disputes.
Except for the historical information herein, statement in this website, which includes words or phrases such as “will”, “aim”, “will likely result”, “would”, “believe”, “may”, “expect”, “will continue”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “intend”, “plan”, “contemplate”, “seek to “, “future”, “objective”, “goal”, “likely”, “project”, “should”, “potential”, “will pursue”, and similar expressions or variations of such expressions may constitute “forward-looking statements”. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to our liability to successfully implement our strategy, our growth and expansion plans, obtain regulatory approvals, our provisioning policies, technological changes, investment and business income, cash flow projections, our exposure to the market risks as well as other risks. The company does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.
How We Protect Your Information
Fable Fintech cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Fable Fintech or guarantee that your information on Fable Fintech’s websites may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. The transmittal of information from you to us is done at your own risk.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to any accounts maintained on Fable Fintech’s websites. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Fable Fintech, at all times.
Compromise of Personal Information
Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case Fable Fintech may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by adjusting your account settings or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can review and correct the information about you that Fable Fintech keeps on file by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
You can also limit targeted advertising by configuring your browser’s settings or changing the management panel of the Adobe Flash Player to limit your acceptance of or delete cookies. Because the management of cookies in various browsers differs, you should consult the documentation for your browser in order to manage your cookies. In order to limit the acceptance of or disable “flash” cookies, you must access the management panel of the Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer.
To learn more about the management panel of the Adobe Flash Player and the management of “flash” cookies, please access the following link: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/index.html.
You can also opt-out of receiving cookies from third-party data providers by following the instructions at: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. TRUSTe also provides you with ways to opt-out of behavioural tracking at: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/.
You can opt-out of receiving cookies from Targusinfo, a specific third-party data provider, by following the instructions at: http://www.agkn.com/optout.html.
Also, because your choices are not associated with you as a particular individual, if you change computers, web browsers or cookie settings, you will need to re-implement your preferences as described above. Please Note that if you limit or disable cookies, this does not mean that you will not see ads on Fable Fintech’s websites or social media websites. Instead, ads will be displayed that are based on passive browser information or other information that that may be provided by Fable Fintech’s websites at the time of your visit.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Fable Fintech and its related websites are not structured to attract children. Fable Fintech does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone underage or knowingly allow such persons to register for any of Fable Fintech’s websites. If you are not of legal age, please do not access Fable Fintech’s website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child underage without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child underage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Fable Fintech’s websites, nor the information or content contained therein.
It should be assumed by readers that EVERY link on our website has a financial gain to the Fable Fintech. EVERY mention of a company, person or website on the website has a financial gain to Fable Fintech. EVERY word written has in some way a financial gain to Fable Fintech. Basically, everything on the website has a financial gain to Fable Fintech in some way, shape or form.
Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.